I'm lucky enough to be heading to Cisco Live in San Diego this year to host customers from my area. When I'm not with a customer during the day I plan on attending these sessions:
- Coding 101: How to Call REST APIs from a REST Client and Python
- IoT Solutions - Connecting Oil and Gas Pipelines
- An IoT Security Model & Architecture for Securing Cyber-Physical and IT-OT Converged Assets
- APIC-EM: Controller Workload and Use Cases
- Designing for the Secure Convergence of Enterprise and Process Control Networks
- Emerging Threats - The State of Cyber Security
- IWAN Customer Case Study
- Industrial Keynote - IoE and the IT Mindset Shift - The Evolution of the IT Career
- Ethernet Evolving - Ethernet at New Speeds, Deterministic Networking, and Power over Everything!
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Snort Implementation in Cisco Products
- Cloud Consumption in North America
- No Lights, No Power, No Service? - Defending IoT
- Closing Keynote
My main themes for picking sessions were industrial connectivity (due to the customer base I cover) and cyber security with a sprinkling of strategically chosen sessions to fill the gaps.
I plan on blogging my notes from each session soon after the session ends. Follow me on Twitter (@knight_joel) if you want to connect at the conference.
Disclaimer: The opinions and information expressed in this blog article are my own and not necessarily those of Cisco Systems.